Do you sometimes feel
• not strong, and you don’t know why?
• fearful in school, with other teens, or in new situations?
• in panic because of an upcoming test?
• stupid, because you don’t get your homework done, and you can’t concentrate for too long?
• stupid, because all other teens obviously need to study less to be good at school?
• hard, tense, and just not right in your own skin?
• angry, because some things just don’t go as you want them to?
What you may not know: You’re not the only teen that sometimes feels like that.
Your brain learns new stuff every day. Every time you do something, you chat with someone, or even if you do nothing, it learns.
You can learn to feel stronger (and to be stronger), to feel less anxious, to better concentrate, and to feel just right in your own skin. Mindfulness and coaching are the tools that teens around the world use to strenghen themselves. You’re not alone! They love it, and you probably will love it, too. Because you will see your world with new eyes!
"Before tests I felt anxiety all the time. I couldn't concentrate being at sports practice. I couldn't enjoy being with my friends. This changed with practicing mindfulness and seeing that there's more to life than these tests. I could enjoy my life again!"
// Johan, 14 years old
“My daughter benefitted hugely from the sessions with Kim. She got much quieter inside herself, and could focus better on what she wanted to focus. Also she could open up to others again. She gained a new emotional balance and learned to self-regulate.”
// Angelina S., daughter 14 years old